2023 Yoga Teacher Certification Course
Texas Yoga Center - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification Course
Registered with NACYT - National Association of Certified Yoga Teachers
Registration is in progress for the next class.
Hold your space with a $300 deposit (applied to the course fee) For more information call 281-813-4908, or email email@example.com
I hear from so many people who are concerned that 'they don't know enough', or 'they are not good enough at yoga' to take this course. But that humble spirit tells me that you have a heart that is ready and everything else will fall into place. Don't let your experience, age, or anything else stop you from this journey. I am happy to visit with you. Text or call me at 281-813-4908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Texas Yoga Center Certification Course is a registered school with the National Association of Certified Yoga Teachers - www.nacyt.com
I honor my teacher, Lex Gillan, who has mentored me over the years. Drawing on that knowledge and experience I was certified as an instructor in 1999, completed numerous yoga and meditation workshops and advanced teacher training programs, and began Texas Yoga Center-Yoga Teacher Certification Course in 2010.
I honor Sunita Tarkunde, Dr. Jay Apte, Dr. Mamta, Dr. Ranede and Dr. Lele for my education and diploma as an Ayurveda Practitioner through the Ayurveda Institute of America in 2003.
What sets this course apart is
- smaller class sizes, taught by Barbara Morrison
- personal attention
- plenty of time for questions and concerns
- a schedule that allows
- time to practice between classes and assimilate information
- flexibility to adjust the schedule when 'life' happens
- practice teaching opportunities during each class with guidance from Barbara, of
- a studio that honors classical hatha yoga and its ancient philosophical tradition
- the value of depth, not breadth because I was taught to dig deep wells instead of many shallow wells
- 26 years yoga experience, and 21 years as a studio owner, sharing
- how to start a business
- highs and lows of business
- day-to-day operation of a business
- Guest teachers
Objectives: Provide the student with knowledge of yoga and the supporting practices to:
- Deepen your existing yoga practice and/or knowledge of yoga
- Empower you with confidence and teaching skills
- Help you find YOUR words
- Embrace the essence of yoga beyond the physical benefits
- Provide an opportunity to practice teaching throughout the course
So that, you will develop a firm foundation to move forward in the direction of your desires, both near term and long term.
200 Hour-Certified Registered Program with the National Association of Certified Yoga Teachers (www.nacyt.com)
For more details on what is covered in the program, registration and pricing, please call 281-813-4908 or email email@example.com